November 18, 2021
Free pick NFL week 2021
” data-image-caption=”” data-medium-file=”https://i2.wp.com/www.sportsbookadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/murray-seahawks-e1637282699312.jpg?fit=450%2C294&ssl=1″ data-large-file=”https://i2.wp.com/www.sportsbookadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/murray-seahawks-e1637282699312.jpg?fit=567%2C370&ssl=1″ data-lazy-srcset=”https://i2.wp.com/www.sportsbookadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/murray-seahawks-e1637282699312.jpg?w=567&ssl=1 567w, https://i2.wp.com/www.sportsbookadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/murray-seahawks-e1637282699312.jpg?resize=450%2C294&ssl=1 450w” data-lazy-sizes=”(max-width: 567px) 100vw, 567px” data-lazy-src=”https://www.sportsbookadvisor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/murray-seahawks-e1637282699312.jpg?is-pending-load=1″ srcset=”data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7″ />
Week 11 of the NFL is ready to kick off and we have isolated the games in which trends suggest a strong play. Betting trends are not a fool proof way to win your bets but they can increase your overall win percentage. Last week these trends went 5-0
The playoffs are still some ways off but teams teams are definitely playing their best football to try to make the post-season. Most of the league is still in the hunt too.
Vikings vs Packers
The Packers are happy to have reigning MVP Aaron Rodgers back in the lineup. He was able to helm the offense last week in a sound beating of rival Seahawks.
The trends clearly point to backing the Pack once again. They are -1.5 point favs at Minnesota at SBAodds.com
- Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Green Bay is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
- Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Green Bay is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Green Bay is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Minnesota
- Minnesota is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games at home
- Minnesota is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games
Jaguars vs 49ers
Both teams are playing better than they have all season. The Jags are starting to see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel while San Fran is finally playing up to their pre-season hype.
The Niners are -6 on the road at Jax. Can they cover the spread as road favorites? The play here appears to be San Fran minus the points.
- San Francisco is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- San Francisco is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Jacksonville
- Jacksonville is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
- Jacksonville is 2-10 SU in its last 12 games at home
Seahawks vs Cardinals
The red storm comes to town and will try to put a licking on an NFC foe. Pete Carrol and company are feeling defeated after injuries and a poor defense have resulted in a 3-6 record. Many are doubting if Carrol and Wilson will ever win another Super Bowl.
Top online sportsbooks have the Cards favored by -2.5 points. Trends seem to dictate that taking the Cardinals is the safe bet here.
- Arizona is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
- Arizona is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
- Arizona is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Arizona is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
- Arizona is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Seattle
- Arizona is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Chiefs vs Cowboys
Everyone thinks the Chiefs are back after they shellacked the Raiders last week. And that may be true. But it is important to remember that they have been inconsistent all year long. Mahomes had one of the worst five games stretches of any QB in the league coming into last week. This game will be a true test of where he and his Chiefs are. The trends say to take the Cowboys over the Indians.
- Dallas is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games
- Dallas is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
- Dallas is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Dallas is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Dallas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Kansas City
- Kansas City is 4-16-1 ATS in its last 21 games
Chargers vs Steelers
The Chargers have been playing bad football as of late, losing three of their last four games. Conversely, the Steelers have been playing decent football. Even with their backup QB in the game they were able to manage to tie the Lions. They won their last four games before that.
The spread at our top rated sportsbooks has the Chargers favored by -3. But the trends say that the Steelers are the play.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against LA Chargers
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Chargers
- Pittsburgh is 4-0-1 SU in its last 5 games
- Pittsburgh is 12-5 ATS in its last 17 games when playing LA Chargers
- Pittsburgh is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games when playing LA Chargers
Tags: 2021, Betting Picks, Betting Trends, Cardinals, free picks, NFL, NFL Free Picks, NFL picks, Packers, Seahawks, trends, Vikings, week 11
Category: 2021, Football, Free Pick, NFL