Electronic wallets have gained popularity as a means of transaction for both online and offline purchasing in the past few years. Protection is the motivating factor behind this tendency.
E-wallets are one of the finest payment methods available. As a byproduct of their widespread acceptability, mobile wallets are now being used as a payment option on an increasing range of websites. Several online casinos provide a variety of secure payment options, like e-wallets, to accommodate their Aussie players’ diverse inclinations.
eZeeWallet is the best option for Australian residents looking for a dependable digital wallet. The digital wallet not only has no hidden costs, but it is also safe to use. The best part is that other nations like:
- New Zealand,
- the UK and many others recognize this mobile wallet in addition to Australians.
This post would not have been possible without the inventiveness and research work of the Betpokies team, especially John Gold, who gave us all their support in writing this article.
What is eZeeWallet?
The company Emerchantpay Ltd. is the maker of eZeeWallet. The business is based in Wales and England and comprises payment specialists who work on POS systems and online and international transactions throughout all consumer platforms.
Despite not being explicitly aimed toward online casinos when it was first introduced in May 2020, numerous gambling and internet gambling companies soon adopted the eZeeWallet electronic wallet solution.
With the help of eZeeWallet, customers may hold, transfer, and accept funds via their smartphones. In Australia, it is among the most widely used digital payment systems. Huge numbers of citizens utilize it today everywhere all over the globe. Users can use eZeeWallet to make digital and in-person purchases of products and services. On the other hand, it also enables Australian users to deposit and payout money from an online casino.
How Does It Work?
eZeeWallet functions similarly to any existing e-wallet because it is a digitized wallet. You may conveniently and swiftly purchase products both on and offline, and it keeps your money for you. Furthermore, eZeeWallet does not just allow deposits; you may also withdraw money using it. A mobile wallet is, as the name suggests, a digital form of your physical wallet. It takes away the chance of getting mugged while looking for your money.
You need to register with the wallet app before using any eZeeWallet features.
- To achieve this, go to the website’s official page and complete the directions. It only takes a few minutes to create a free eZeeWallet account.
- Ensure your email address is up-to-date since you will acquire a message containing a link that you must click on to finish the registration process.
- Connect the eZeeWallet to your bank account by logging into it.
- As a righteous mobile wallet, eZeeWallet requests age and Australian identity verification from all prospective signees. To accomplish this, go to the Verification area and upload photos of your identification documentation (a current driver’s license, passport, or ID card) and proof of residency that isn’t more than three months old.
Depositing and Withdrawing Using eZeeWallet
You may quickly finance your online betting account if you possess an eZeeWallet account. As follows:
- Join an eZeeWallet-accepting Australian online casino that is regulated by Australian gambling law.
- Access your account by logging in, then go to the cashier page.
- Select eZeeWallet as your mode of deposit.
- enter the deposit sum, together with the bonus coupon in case you have one.
- Follow the directions that appear on the monitor.
- It won’t take long for your deposit to appear in your account.
It’s equally simple to withdraw your gains from your online gambling strategy:
- Make your way to the gaming cashier.
- Pick eZeeWallet as your method of payment.
- Enter your withdrawal amount and submit your withdrawal application.
- Until the online casino approves your withdrawal application, follow the steps displayed on the screen.
- Your payout might not be finalized until you go through an account validation process, based on the withdrawal policies of the casino website.
- After acceptance, your reward will be in your eZeeWallet account for approximately 0–3 hours.
An In-depth Breakdown of Transaction Fees on eZeeWallet
Digital wallets with reasonable or no fees are sought after by online casino enthusiasts. The fees associated with eZeeWallet aren’t particularly high, but if you want to move your money around frequently, they might start to bother you.
There are no fees associated with maintaining an eZeeWallet account, either on a monthly or yearly basis. When it’s time to top off your balance, most options, including Giropay, Klarna, and Trustly, are recognized without any fees.
Neosurf will charge you a 4% fee if you intend to deposit money into your eZeeWallet account. If you choose to make a withdrawal from eZeeWallet using a bank transfer, you may additionally be liable for a fee that varies by nation. The withdrawal cost for an Australian is 1% of the amount plus an additional fee of 7 AUD.
Patrons of the digital wallet can send rapid payments electronically without paying expensive fees. It is permissible to claim that eZeeWallet is one of the Australian e-wallets with the cheapest fees. Additionally, eZeeWallet provides specialized applications for mobile iOS and Android handsets, so you don’t even need to utilize a computer device to enjoy your favorite casino games like pokies, baccarat, and blackjack.
Gambling has the potential to turn into an unhealthy habit. Please phone the gambling helpline at 1800 858 858 if you or a loved one is experiencing gambling problems.