The Unibet Spring Poker Championship 2023 is about to kick off, offering the biggest poker series of the season with a guaranteed prize pool of over €500,000. This two-week event is perfect for poker players of all levels to showcase their skills and potentially win big, with additional prizes including €20,000 for the leaderboard, a €3,000 mission tournament, and €3,000 in Mystery Freerolls.
Magnus Carlsen to Play Multiple Events
The opening event will be hosted by the World Chess Champion, Magnus Carlsen, who will be participating in three opening tournaments with varying buy-ins ranging from €2 to €250. Players will have the chance to play against the best of the best, and there is even a special bounty reward of a €100 SPC HIGH Main event ticket for beating Carlsen. He will also be streaming live on Twitch during the event.
With 92 events spread out across all tiers, players have ample opportunities to compete in their preferred buy-in range and potentially qualify for various events through satellite tournaments. In addition to the regular events, players can also participate in Mystery Freerolls with a total value of €3,000. Keep an eye out for these freerolls, as they will pop up randomly throughout the series.
For those who want to take their experience to the next level, participating in at least 30 events will earn them entry to the exclusive €3,000 Spring Poker Championship After-Party tournament. This tournament offers the chance to network with other top players and enjoy additional perks.
To participate, players can download the Unibet Poker Client or play directly from their browser, then head over to the full tournament lobby and search for “SPC” to find all the Spring Poker Championship events. Compete against other players, collect leaderboard points, and move up the ladder for a chance to win big.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to show off your poker skills and potentially win big at the Unibet Spring Poker Championship 2023. Join in on the action today!
Over € 500,000 GTD Spring Poker Championship 2023
- The opening event will be hosted by Magnus Carlsen. He will be joining the event as well – play vs the World Chess Champion (special bounty reward on him – €100 SPC HIGH Main event ticket) + he is live on twitch!
- 4 separated leaderboards with a total prize pool of € 20,000
- SPC Mission added: “Play at least 30 events to win your entry to the €3,000 SPC After-Party tournament”
- Mystery Freerolls with a value of €3,000 will be running during the series. Keep an eye on the lobby, the
- Mystery Freerolls will be popping up randomly during the series.
- The SPC offers events for everyone – buy-ins range from €2 to €250
- Great Satellites running all time to qualify for the events for cheap
Did you like this article?