Get ready for an electrifying two-week tournament experience on ACR as it brings back its highly anticipated Venom tournament in 2023, guaranteeing a massive $10 million prize pool. This year’s event is set to be even bigger and better than before, with the usual wide range of ways for players to qualify for the main event.
Bigger and Better than Ever Before!
The $10 Million GTD Venom series kicks off on January 26 and runs through to February 8, with a Main Event direct buy-in of $2,650.
In addition to the direct buy-in, players can also qualify for free through the Venom Fever promotion that runs from January 8 to February 5, guaranteeing 948 seats worth $2.5 million. Players can also qualify through MEGA Satellites and 3-Max Blitz Satellites with buy-ins as low as $0.11. T
ACR is providing more MEGA Satellites than ever before, shorter Day 1 flights, and more time for players to make decisions during the final stages of the tournament. Everything that the players asked for!
ACR is dedicated to providing players with the best tournament experience, and this Venom edition is no exception.
For players who can’t find time in their calendars to play, there is the new staking option where players can buy and sell action. Can’t afford the buy-in or short on time, then simply back another player or ask for backing to make up the shortfall. WPN takes care of the whole process to ensure that all funds go where they are supposed to.
The countdown to the $10 Million GTD Venom:
- Day 1A: Thursday, January 26, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1B: Sunday, January 29, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1C: Thursday, February 2, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1D: Saturday, February 4, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 1E: Sunday, February 5, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 2: Monday, February 6, 1:05 pm ET
- Day 3: Tuesday, February 7, 1:05 pm ET (Play continues until the final table is set)
- Day 4: Wednesday, February 8, 4:05 pm ET (Final Table plays until a winner is determined)
Don’t let this chance to win big bucks slip away!
Did you like this article?