November 12, 2021
Its week 11 and college football is heading down its final stretch. Most teams have several more games to go and then comes their respective conference championship games if they qualify.
There is still money to be made in the sports betting world on college football for the 2021 season. In this article we will give a brief look at the trends heading into the marquee games being played this weekend.
Baylor Bears vs Oklahoma Sooners
This is a huge matchup and Baylor has everything to gain and Oklahoma has everything to lose. Oklahoma is 9-0 and ranked #4 in the nation. They are 5.5 point favorites at our odds site sbaodds.com
- Baylor is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
- Baylor is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- Baylor is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Oklahoma
- Baylor is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Oklahoma
If you like trends and follow them this is an obvious play on Baylor +5.5
Penn State vs Michigan
A Big Ten matchup that should be a good one. Two old foes battle it out on the gridiron. Michigan is 8-1 1 and Penn State is 6-3. Michigan is ranked #9 and PSU is #23 in the nation. Michigan is currently -1.5 on sbaodds.com
- Penn State is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
- Penn State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
- Penn State is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Michigan
- Penn State is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Michigan
The trends here seem to suggest that Penn State is the play.
Florida State vs Miami
Not the matchup it once was but the fans and bettors will be into this one. It should be a hard hitting and competitive game. Miami is slightly favored by -2.5 points.
- Florida State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- Florida State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Miami-FL
- Florida State is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Miami-FL
It would seem that according to trends Miami is the safe bet here.
Tags: Baylor, Betting Trends, college football, FSU, matchups, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, Penn State, picks, previews, trends
Category: 2021, Football, Free Pick