Trends don’t necessarily mean that a pick is a sure thing. In fact there are a lot of factors which go into selecting the right pick to bet. But if you get in on a trend early enough and ride it then it can be profitable. Also, you can take trends and compare them against picks you are already considering betting. They may help you stay off of one that you are a bit iffy on.
In this article we have isolated all the NFL trends for week 10 of the 2021 NFL season which clearly point in one direction.
Jets vs Buffalo
These two teams play often because they are in the same division. Trends in this matchup are most likely to continue.
- Buffalo is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against NY Jets
- Buffalo is 13-5-1 ATS in its last 19 games
- Buffalo is 13-4 SU in its last 17 games
- Buffalo is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
The Bills are listed at -13 points at SBA’s Live Sports Odds. You can bet this pick at any one of our top rated sportsbooks with the comfort of knowing that your money is secure and that your payout will be swift.
Colts vs Jaguars
Not the most exciting game on the board from a fan perspective but any game where you can turn a profit is exciting from a betting one.
The Colts are -10.5 point favorites vs the upstart Jaguars.
- Jacksonville is 4-1-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Indianapolis
- Jacksonville is 10-1-1 ATS in its last 12 games when playing Indianapolis
The bottom line is that the Jags seem to cover when playing Indianapolis whether it be at home or on the road.
Patriots vs Cleveland
New England is scrappy team vying for a playoff spot while the Browns are talented but underachieving this year. The spread at sbaodds.com has New England slight favorites at -2.5 and the trends favor New England too.
- New England is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- New England is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- New England is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
- New England is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Cleveland
- New England is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Cleveland
- New England is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Cardinals vs Panthers
The Panthers, with Sam Darnold on IR, will start P.J. Walker at QB this week. The Panthers are 11 point underdogs.
- Carolina is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona
- Carolina is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Arizona
- Carolina is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
- Carolina is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
- Carolina is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Arizona
This is a clear Panthers play if you follow and bet trend plays.
Green Bay vs Seattle
Aaron Rodgers is expected back in the lineup after the Covid fiasco. Green Bay is favored by 3.5 points at home vs the Seahawks.
Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Green Bay is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
Green Bay is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Green Bay is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games at home
Green Bay is 5-0-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Seattle
Green Bay is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
Green Bay is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Seattle
A clear play here in Green Bay unless you feel that the media circus around Rodgers was a bit too much of a distraction. I have a feeling Rodgers thrives on that kind of thing and will put on quite the show.